Thursday, November 17, 2016

What is Medicine Wear?

In a world dominated by mass produced goods, I believe it's important to celebrate and acknowledge the various unique artists of today and what is manifested through their work.
With time I have come to understand, that my creations are much more than "jewelry".  They are instruments of metaphysical medicine.
As I bead a necklace, I acknowledge the crystals, the stones, the bones, the shells, the clay and I give thanks for their antiquity.
I channel positive intent as my hands freely design patterns of textures and colors.  Through books and dialogue with brothers and sisters on the medicine path I do my best to learn about the different types of elements, and their qualities. Such as the frequencies they emit and cultural significance.
With this in my mind I create Medicine Wear. Items designed to resonnate with UniVersal concepts.
A quartz necklace of self-healed crystals in honor of self-love does not only beautify the appereance, it also uplifts the heart...
Learning that crystals, stones and other elements are able to store memory and absorb and transform frequencies allows us to bond with some of Mother Earth's  most ancient, silent and wisest manifestations and learn and heal with them.
With an open heart, the things I create; just like all other artists, are an expression of freedom. Expressions of a mind that yearns to connect with others and create happiness. 
Art is here to remind us that our deepest beauty lies in our individuality and within the humility of our heart as we experince life on earth.
This is Medicine for the Mind, Body and the Cosmic Human attributes! 







1 comment:

  1. Hermana, you are a beautiful being, and spiritual writer.... that's it, I'm crushing on your soul, thank you for sharing yourself with the universe. Peace.

    ReplyDelete